LGA’s Admission Policy
- Parents/Guardian must complete the admission form before the start of the courses.
- Parents/Guardian must pay the fee in full before the start of the class.
- Fee paid to LGA is non refundable in any circumstances.
- Parents/Guardian/Students must go through all the policies, procedures of the school and must follow the same.
- Students must provide the proof of prerequisite courses, photo identity (Drivers License/Passport) and school card.
- If students are enrolled for full time to LGA, $200 registration fee will be charged.
Policy for Students Taking Courses Outside Their Home School
Students, who attend our school to take courses, while their OSR (Ontario Student Record) is retained by their home school, must provide documentation from their home school, indicating that they have the necessary prerequisites for the course(s) they wish to take. A copy of the final report will be sent to the Principal of the Home school.